Saturday, December 27, 2008

back to blogging

Now that December is just about to end and of course this year too and since I have not scribbled something in my blog for a long time, I guess now its time.
So life has been friends and work and fun and work and work and work after the two biggest material acquisitions of a bike and digicam.
But December, as usual, happened to be the most happening month of the year once again. But even before December came, November too brought with some good signals of good times ahead,,,, though disturbed in between by the gross realizations that I am not a student…. Saala college ki gate ke uspaar DJ di koi aukaat thi, aur ispaar bade bade DJ piss gaye…
Ya, life becomes a living hell when you start working and as you grow up and rise up the ladder it becomes worst from bad. As Mayank puts it, every morning u get up, abuse office, go to office, get abused, etc…. for me after being abused, I abuse some more people, the world, the work, the culture, the state, the city, humanity, then work aimlessly and endlessly and dispassionately and finally come back home, drink beer, make big plans for the next day and then sleep with the sense of making the next day bigger and better and then same routine again.
But in the midst of all this shit, I do fish out some time for FUN. And one time when my fun-quotient really humbled the work-and-abuse quotient was when I went to Goa.
Although I wouldn’t have written about it but just because I was asked to for my newspaper I wrote. And then re-wrote differently as they didn’t want a philosophical stuff, they wanted me to add humour. And as humourous I was once when I was not a part of the maddening crowd to make a living for myself which has no meaning even for me… so I wrote believing that I might still be having that funny side of me hidden somewhere under inches of arrogance and frustration … By the way, I will put in this blog both the pieces I wrote – the so called philosophical and the funny stuff… But most of then are true to the core except that there are some things I haven’t mentioned as and some have been slightly distorted to make the reader feel that I have a good command over the written language. Rankly speaking I don’t and whatever I write even a kindergarten folks can understand without even referring to their parents who are walking dictionaries for the first few years of their life.

No comments: